As an Administrator of the account you can add and invite users to join your team in Kradle.
In Kradle the users are added in the User List menu icon. To display the ‘User List’ blade, click the Admin icon from the primary menu and the User List icon from the secondary menu.
You can add Users in one of the two ways:
- Click the Add New User icon to add a new User manually or
- Click the Import User icon to import and add multiple Users from a spreadsheet
1. Add New User
To add a new user, click on the ‘Add New User’ icon to display ‘User’ blade. In the ‘User’ blade view you can manually input the User’s details. Click ‘Save User’ once entered user’s details.
2. Import Users
To import multiple users at once you can import Users from a spreadsheet (with at least the * mandatory fields included) in the following format:
- In column A include a person’s – Title
- In column B include a person’s – First Name *
- In column C include a person’s – Last Name *
- In column D include a person’s – Email Address *
- In column E include a person’s – Mobile / Cell Phone *
- To view more field options, click on the ⓘ -icon
To import click on the ‘Open’ icon on the spreadsheeting tool or copy paste from your spreadsheet to add User’s into the spreadsheeting tool in ‘Users Import’ blade view.