Learn how to load and navigate around your data model.
Learn how to create your own data model.
This guide introduces the three key areas for managing your data model.
Need more elements than provided in the free account?
Our flexible pricing structure allows you to only purchase the elements you need in set quantities as per the table below.
These additional elements can be purchased from within your Kradle account.
Kradle’s Data Visualizer allows you to easily build a data model comprising of Nodes and Links.
– Nodes are elements for storing information
– Links describe a relationship between connected Nodes.
Kradle’s Process Manager allows you to build, manage, and optimize your business’ processes using Tasks, Templates, and Jobs.
– A Task is a single activity.
– A Template is a sequence of connected Tasks.
– When all Tasks are completed within a Template, that is considered a Job.
SMS and Email Notifications can be added into any Template to trigger approval requests, Job status updates, and Job completion notifications.